Friday, July 29, 2011

{Why Boys Need Moms}





Dylan LOVES learning new things. He watches our every move, and often surprises us with new "tricks!"
This week he has learned how to:

1. Turn off the master power switch for the computer...while we are using it.
2. Take off his diaper...so strange to all the sudden see a naked baby run across the living room!
3. Use a spatula/spoon/drumstick/anything long, to push the ice and water levers on the refrigerator door! This one is quite fun & messy!
4. Right now he is working on trying to figure out door knobs and handles. Does the baby proofing ever end??


My Grandma raised four kids, three of which were rambunctious little boys. She laughs and gives me this half smile/half apologetic look when she tells me the mischief I am in for!

Here are some hilarious pictures of little boys getting in to trouble.

Why Boys Need Moms:



















Thanks April for sharing this cute email!

3 comments:

Carmella said...

LOL!!! This is too funny! I have a little man of my own and I very much agree that boys need their mommas, also known as the voice of reason!

smithpeasinapod said...

I've never had a girl, but I can definitely vouch for boys being remarkable and getting into every bit of trouble available! Voice of reason is a great way to put it! Gosh they are SO fun though!!!

Christine said...

omg! I'm seriously laughing out loud at my desk right now! This is hilarious!!!