Friday, April 30, 2010

The Bright Baby News!

On April 10th we planned to get everyone near and dear together to celebrate April's Birthday. We met at Kilkenney's and ate dinner and caught up with each other - there were 21 of us! It was so much fun :)

We decided to take a group photo, so April went and got the hostess. I gave her my camera as well and we all cheesed for the picture. She took a few with my camera and a few with April's camera.
Then April said "Lets take a fun one!" The hostess counted down and right before she got to one April exclaimed "We're Pregnant!!!"

Silence washed over everyone! Ryan loudly said "REALLY?? Congratulations!!!" I stared at April with my mouth open and tears welling up in my eyes. I was completely speechless until Cara said "get the Fing Sht out!!" We all died laughing then attacked April and Chris with congratulatory hugs. It took me at least an hour to realize this was really happening. I have wished this for them with every inch of my being and I can not be more ecstatic that they are having a baby!



















Group shot! Finger over the flash :(



















Kylie+Dave Newlyweds fresh off the Honeymoon boat!



















Nate+Sirikit Wedding will be here before you know it!



















April's surprise mini Birthday cake that Sil hid in her purse :)
Thank you April for letting me eat most of it - yum!



















Parents to Be :)



















The four of us! April, Baby Bright, Myself & Baby Smith!



















Cheers to Chris & April!

























April's first Ultrasound



















The Mexico clan
xoxo



Its all coming true sweetie!!
"BABIES!!!"

No comments: