Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miracle in the Womb



















I had to share my fun news! Our good friends, Dave, Kylie & Aisley have gotten us an early Baby Shower gift! Kylie called me on April 1st and said that she had an awesome gift for us and we needed to get together soon. The very next day I look up from the Teller Line at work and there she is! When she and Dave were pregnant they went to this place called Miracle in the Womb for a 3d/4d Prenatal Ultrasound. She loved it so much that she wanted to share the experience with us.
We got an Ultimate Miracle Package:
This Ultimate Miracle 3D/4D motion ultrasound is just that! This experience is dedicated solely for the purpose of bonding and therefore you can expect to spend quality time with your unborn child. From a yawn to a stretch, or the beating of your baby's heart, your ultrasound will allow you to take a début at your baby's first movements inside the womb. This exciting new 3D/4D ultrasound technology, you can actually see what your baby is going to look like before he or she is born is indeed the ultimate! Plus a Live 4D motion of the entire session set to music!
30 minute 2D/3D/4D session
2 black and white thermal 2D prints
4 colorized thermal 3D prints
1 Miracle in the Womb DVD of entire session, set to music
1 Miracle in the Womb CD with all your baby's images taken throughout the session
Listen to baby’s heartbeat
Gender determination (upon request) (noo thank you!)

While Ryan and I are a weee bit nervous since we are not planning on finding out the gender of the baby and the 3/d 4 /d is SO very clear. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for no accidents! I talked with a sonographer with MITW and he said there should be absolutely no issue at all.
We are super excited to do this!! Our appointment is this Saturday @ 4:00!!!
It was such a thoughtful gift and I can not wait to see how they turn out. I will keep you updated...pictures to come :)
Thank you Lindenberg Family!!!!

No comments: