Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 19 - Mango

I can't believe I am at 19 weeks - next Sunday will mark the "half way" point of my pregnancy!! It seems like just moments ago Ryan and I were at our first appointment being told I was about 4 weeks along. Time flies so quickly!!

Ryan and I are both sick, hence the lack of posts (or pictures of myself) lately. Poor guy was sick for a whole week and just last Thursday I had a chat with my Mom about how lucky I was to be well! Friday evening I learned to keep my mouth shut! I have been very adamant about not taking any medicine other than pre-natal vitamins throughout these past four months, but I had to break down and take a Sudafed (Doctor approved!) Being sick without meds is no fun...miss you Nyquil! Hopefully with lots of sleep and OJ I'll be feeling tip top very soon!

Everyone have a wonderful week & hopefully I'll be back & feeling great with 20 week pictures next Sunday. Thank you for all the amazing emails and messages from everyone - it is so cool to know that many of you are reading and following our journey. It means the world to us :)

No comments: