Wednesday, January 27, 2010

21 Weeks - Banana!




















5 months and one week - everyone told me it would fly by, but I just can't believe it! I can see changes in my body on almost a daily basis...and I sure can feel them!! Clothes are just uncomfortable enough to get me a little cranky from time to time. I really enjoy my comfort, I am pretty sure I get that from my Momma. I will wear a pair of uncomfortable shoes in the name of fashion, but clothes are another story. I don't do uncomfortable very well. I go to lunch with Ryan every day and by that time I have had half a day in tight, constricting clothes so I plop into his truck with a sigh and undo every clasp and button available so I can breathe!! My grumpiness usually turns back into smiles - he is really great at cheering me up. I did however almost make him get out of the truck to eat his Cheetos on Monday. CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH...I snapped at him and asked him (not so nicely) if he had to eat so loudly!!? He, looking very defeated, sat there quietly sucking on each chip until he could silently chew them. Hahaha I sit here laughing out loud at my absurdness! Hormones sure are good for making you laugh when you step back and think about how ridiculous you just were!!

Ryan I am so thankful for your patience and understanding!
Thank you so much for laughing at me when I am being ridiculous instead of getting angry
Thank you for making baby and I the most delicious healthy dinners
Thank you for letting me buy 4 packages of gummy worms but hiding them from me when we got home so i wouldn't eat them all in one night
Thank you for letting me sleep with the Boppy body pillow that takes up half the bed and not complaining
Thank you for playing with my hair when I lay in your lap
Thank you for never failing to stick out your hand every time I need to get up off the floor, couch, chair or church pew (even when I really didn't need help and especially now that I really do! I feel like a turtle flipped shell side down until you come help!!)
Thank you for peeling me off the couch when I fall asleep at 8 and making me get ready for bed
Thank you for going shopping for baby stuff and looking genuinely excited!
Thank you for pushing tons of pre-natal vitamins out of those annoying foil packages so I wouldn't get irritated every time I had to take one
Thank you for picking me up and going with me to every Doctor's appointment even when you know they will take up to two hours
Thank you for always going and getting Chloe when I cry for no good reason because you know she will lick my face until I burst into giggles
Thank you for buying me one of the safest cars on the road
Thank you for always standing strong with me and our decision to let me be a stay at home Momma - it is such a wonderful gift you have given our family
Thank you for all the future reasons I know you will give me to thank you...you are so amazing Ryan. I love you with all my heart <3

No comments: