Thursday, May 26, 2011

pin.

As if there weren't enough things to keep me glued to my iPhone...

introducing Pintrest.


People look at me like I am insane when I tell them about Dylan's napping schedule. It is crazy. BUT, i love it, so there  :)  He will not nap without nursing - no ifs, ands, or boobs about it. We lay down together two or three times a day for a nap, and I discovered that if I sneak away he will sleep for maybe thirty minutes. However if I cozy up and snuggle with him he will sleep for one to two hours! So for the past 11 months I have become a napper. I used to loathe naps - they felt like such a timesuck, a day waster! But with sleepless night and a SUPER active kiddo, I now welcome those blissful hours of downtime. Sometimes I sleep, other times I catch up on the world of social media. I will piddle on Facebook from time to time but the app is absolute junk, so I don't get on much anymore. I am an absolute blog addict, a DIY junkie & a photo fanatic.


I was ever so lucky to receive an invitation to pintrest from a friend, and it was love at first glance. It is a virtual pinboard where you can add photos of things you love. In my Interior Design classes we were often urged to make inspiration boards, where we added clippings, fabric swatches, ideas and photographs that influenced our creativity. This site lets you do just that. Its not for everyone, but it IS for me. Check it out! I have two invitations left if you want to try it...just ask!







No comments: