Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dinner Date


Just recently we had a lovely get-together with my family. My great Aunt Jane & Great Uncle George came to visit. A family friend, Sue, was also here at the same time! My Mom cooked a lovely dinner and all of us joined together to catch up and enjoy each others company.
My mom has been completely overhauling her house, and got to show off the beautiful progress. The bones of my childhood home are still the same, but she has had quite the facelift! Mom had all new picture windows put in throughout, carpet ripped up to expose the hardwood, painted every room, had french doors put in to lead the way to the new patio & had her kitchen completely remodeled. I am so impressed with all the new changes!

Gree Gree & Sue
Checking the place out!



Hi Dad!
It was Dylan's first time to Mom's house since he has learned to walk, so he enjoyed seeing it from his level for the very first time - all new territory to explore. He mostly loved running around the backyard - the kid LOVES to be outside :) 


Blowing bubbles together



The Villegas :)
Our handsome little man
Chasing Georgie



Nearly crawling up Nana to get more pudding
Gree Gree's Famous salad - recipe to follow!
The hostess
It was great to sit down over a homemade meal with people I love. I look forward to doing it again soon!

No comments: