Monday, January 31, 2011

B. Love

I LOVE being a Mommy!
I know, someone out there is thinking to themselves "oh gag me. Stop with the mushy stuff." But I am proclaiming my love today, and it is in the shape of family & Motherhood. Loving what you do makes you want to scream from the rooftops how happy you are. I am so blessed to spend every day with the mini love of my life. We all need or have something we love...sometimes it is glaringly obvious, sometimes we have to search for what it is that we love. But the best advice I have for you is to figure out what it is that makes you want to join me up on the rooftop!

Don’t just like.
LIKE is watered-down love.
Like is mediocre.
Like is the wishy-washy emotion of the content.
Athletes don’t do it for the like of a sport.
Artists don’t suffer for the like of art.
There is no I Like N.Y. T-shirt.
And Romeo didn’t just like Juliet.
LOVE.
Now that’s powerful stuff.
Love changes things. Upsets things. Conquers things.
Love is at the root of everything good that has ever happened
and will ever happen.
LOVE what you do.
\\giselavoss\\




Inspiration from one of my favorite toy creators - "B"

"encouraging kids to B. whoever they were meant to B. is part of our mission. B. silly.
B. smart. B. loud. B. happy. B. you."

For every toy you buy they give  15 cents to Free the Children, a group of children helping children. It is a network determined to "take action to improve the lives of fellow children overseas."
They make THE most adorable toys & each one comes with a booklet of inspirations and funny quotes from kiddos. Their quote section on the page invites parents to add their own, so there are new funnies all the time!
They will definitely put a smile on your face!

No comments: