Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Photo Shoot!

We had a rough night last night! You were not wanting to sleep at all. I was up for three hours before I woke Daddy to get his help. I fed you and he swaddled you and you slowly drifted to sleep. You woke up again at 8 and I scooped you up and the three of us cuddled in bed. We got to watch your hilarious waking up sequence as Daddy calls it :) Daddy went to change your dipey and right as he took it off, you peed all over yourself!! We whisked you to the bathroom and he helped me give you a sponge bath. You are so stinkin precious!! I wrapped you in a towel and rocked you in my arms.

Daddy did tummy time with you on his belly then put you down for a nap. When you woke up we tried to do a photo shoot with you in your nursery...you weren't having it! We got a few cute shots of your teeny little booty, but only after you peed all over the rug (we should have known!) then wrapped you up and you fell right back asleep. No perfect shot for your announcements yet, but we will get one soon!

My swaddled sleeper

 Moooooom!


Refusing to look at the camera! Look at that cute little tush :)

 Resting after all his protesting! I love his crossed legs!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: