Monday, June 7, 2010

Survey!

About the birth:

Do you know what you are taking with you?: All packed & have been for weeks. Found a great checklist at Discovery Health

Who is going to be with you?: Our families will be at the hospital but Ryan will be in the room with me

Are you going to videotape it?: nope! Pictures but no video allowed (I'm okay with that!)

Natural or medicated?: Natural is the plan I am hoping for!

Do you think you will need a c-section?: Argh, its a possibility if we don't get this show on the road.

Will you cry when you hold your baby for the first time?: Undoubtedly!!

Do you think the daddy will cry?: Yes, we cry watching Baby Story :)

Are you scared about the labor?: I'm nervous of the unknown, but my excitement exceeds my nerves


Names:

Do you have a name picked out?: Yes, two!

Girl names...: Olivia

Boy names...: Dylan

Is your baby going to be named after someone?: Olivia is Ryan's Great Great Grandmother, and both the middle names will be family names (tba!)


Other random questions:

Have you felt the baby move?: Like crazy!! I have a foot in my side as we speak :)

Do you have stretch marks yet?: Yup...inevitable - they are my Mommy Badge of Honor!

What was your first symptom?: Butterflies

Will your baby have godparents?: Yes

What is the baby's room theme?: Owls/Circles/Nature

What was the first thing you bought for the baby?: The crib that Daddy & I fell in love with

Will you cloth diaper?: We really wanted to do cloth diapers with a diaper service, but it ended up being more expensive than store bought :(

BFing or formula?: Breastfeeding exclusively if all goes well

What is your favorite pregnancy book?: What to Expect, Happiest Baby on the Block, Waiting for Baby

What do you look forward to doing again once you are no longer pregnant?: Sleeping on my stomach, having a big deli sandwich, and a Negra Modelo

What physical features do you hope the baby will get from daddy?: His baby blue eyes, his nose, soft skin & hair, strong teeth, metabolism

What physical features do you hope the baby will get from you?: My lips, big cheekbones, height, both of our long eyelashes

Is he ready to be a daddy?: Yes, he is so excited!!!

Are you ready to be a mommy?: Yes, I can't WAIT!!!

No comments: