Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th

Today is Ryan and my 8 year anniversary! Our first to share with our newborn son! It was a simple day...a perfect way to spend our special time together. I knew I loved Ryan that first night I met him, I knew we were going to have a future together of some sort - I never thought it would be as amazing as this!!

We had a lovely lunch with Mom & Grandma at Mom's house. We spent the afternoon over there doting on Dylan :) Afterward, Ryan and I spent a lazy early evening together while Dylan took a nap. When the little man woke we packed Chloe up in the car and went to Braums for limeades! Rhema was about to start their fireworks show right down the road, so we parked and watched the bright glittery display. Dylan slept through the whole thing, only squirming a bit during the really loud finale. Chloe squished herself between the seat and Ryan's legs...not a fan of the noise! It was a relaxed, loving day; perfect for Dylan's first Independence Day!

 Dylan and his sweet little mow-hawk! Curled up in the middle of Mom's big bed

No comments: