Friday, June 11, 2010

He's Here!!

Our son has arrived! June 11th was one of the most memorable days of my entire life. Ryan and I welcomed our baby boy - our first child together, into this world. He has completely captured every bit of both of our hearts! I have a love for him that I have never experienced before. I know it sounds crazy, but the day I gave birth to him was so much fun...such an incredible adventure that I will never forget. The pain was not so fun, but forgettable the second you push that magical last push and see what you have been blindly loving for nine months.

About 7 hours into my 21 hour labor, I laid in my hospital bed listening to Ryan and my Mom snore in sync as they tried to rejuvenate themselves for the upcoming event. I however was wide awake with excitement and I started journaling my experience so far. I will recap my entire birth experience in a blog very soon. Until now, while I have a spare second, I want to introduce you to my miniature love of my life.

Dylan Tice Smith was born on June 11th, 2010

He weighed 9 pounds 15 ounces

Measured at 21 3/4" in length


My big boy!
The moment that changed our lives forever!
Our first family photo
Daddy loves you so much Dylan!
Dylan's Welcome Home party :)
Wrapped around your little finger

No comments: