Monday, December 28, 2009

Parrett Family Gathering

Our family get together was fun on Sunday! It was great to see my cousins, it has been several months too long. Their Grandmother's and Mother's home has been kept in their family for many years. Just recently the people that Jim, my uncle, was renting to decided to move out. Meggan, her husband Scott, & Mandy decided to move in! The girls decided to host Christmas this year - with all their newly acquired space! I haven't visited the house for so many years, it was so awesome to walk through the door again. It looks simply adorable! It is cozy and eclectic but still feels like my Aunt Judy.

We had a wonderful time visiting, looking through the "new" old house, and reconnecting with family. Mandy gave me belly kisses and got me all excited with talk of the future baby shower - she is eager to plan the festivities and I am eager to party it up! The next few months will hold lots of fun :)

We had a wonderful beginning and a wonderful end to this Christmas Season 2009! It sure it going to be hard to get back into our old routine!


No comments: