Sunday, December 27, 2009

17 weeks - An Onion!

















My little blueberry sure has grown...we are up to an onion this week - can you believe it? The baby is sucking their thumb, swallowing, hiccuping & blinking! I sure can feel the growing happening, I can feel everything streeeeetching inside and making room! My most favorite thing that is happening this week is that baby can hear the outside world!! Talking, singing, music, Chloe barking - all of it! I think its time for Daddy to start reading some cool books to my belly :)
I also found these super cool "bellyphones" called BellyBuds...You can split the wire so you can plug your headphones into your iPhone and another wire that attaches these sticky speakers to your belly so you can both enjoy your tunes together! Cara wants me to start playing Mozart ASAP! Pretty neat :)

No comments: