Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Memorable Summer

Hello again! While I never actually said goodbye, I took a summer break from blogging. I ever so willingly let the summer fun get the best of me. This isn't the first time I have come back from a hiatus completely lost as to where I should start again. As each wonderful and fun day passes and we add another memorable trip or event to our summer, I yearn to hop on here and write stories of our adventures. While there is no way I could ever catch up to an entire summer full of stories, I do want to recall a few memories so we can look back and remember all the wonderful times spent in Summer 2012.

Today I will share our summer's most exciting news...


We are so excited to share the news of our new family member, due March 2nd 2013!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! I'm loving how Big Brother announced it! He looks so excited!!! :)