Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!


Ryan and I were so excited for the Trinity Pumpkin patch! All the church's young families were going to meet on the 23rd at Pleasant Valley.
We woke up to find ominous rain clouds filling the sky :( We begrudgingly decided not to go.
Sherry knew we were disappointed and decided to plan a pumpkin day! Dylan and I packed up & met up with Sherry, Brenda, her grand-baby Ellie, Stacy & her two babies, Sydney & Landon.
Ryan even came by from work to see the family & take a few pictures with Pickle & I!
Ellie & Sydney ran all over the patch together playing on the toys & looking @ pumpkins. The little boys hung out together. We propped Dylan & Landon up on a bench and they sat together like sweet little friends :)
It was a perfect sunny afternoon get together! I loved watching the kids play...they are going to have a blast together as they get older.

I look forward to our visit to Pumpkin Town next year!






















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: