Tuesday, October 19, 2010

April Showers Bring November Babies :)

April had her Baby Shower(s) this past weekend! I can't believe the time is coming so near. Little one will be making a big debut soon.
Cara came over before the shower and helped me get ready with Dylan - she was such a huge help! He loves his Cara so much :)
The party was just beautiful, and full of fun and laughter. April got some wonderful gifts and was showered with love from all the ladies who care so much for her.

Starting to open all her fun gifts!
Smiles from Mommy to be
Collin standing up like a big boy!
Cara cuddling with Pickle
Surprise gift from Uncle Michael
Adorable soft sleep sack from Cara
My snuggle bunny doing what he does best at parties ;)
Another present that is Dylan tested & Mommy approved!
Boomer! Future little Sooner fan
Bright diaper cake that I decorated with love :)
A sweet gift from her Momma
D squared!
Susan pinching his squishy little cheeks!
Dylan was going to model the Bumbo...much to our surprise his lil' chunky legs wouldn't fit!
Dylan, April & I
Squealing, no doubt! My little pterodactyl ;P
The fingerprint tree I made for Momma Bright
Fingerprints of all those who came to celebrate Baby Bright

Cara, April, Dylan & I
Mountains of awesome gifts!
The Brights got Dylan the sweetest Baptism book!!
We had a wonderful time celebrating April's impending Motherhood & her last visit to Tulsa before she has Baby Bright!! I kissed that adorable belly goodbye...my next kiss will be on the cheek of a sweet little baby. I can't wait!

No comments: