Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Fall} Roundup


There is a slight crispness in the air - a faint whisper that fall is almost here! We are drawn out of the house, looking for any reason to go outside and enjoy the new cool weather. Last week Dylan went on four wagon rides in one day! We just can't get enough. The neighborhood is colorful with hearty mums, and I took a que and planted firey reds in my now thriving back garden. I can't wait to see them bloom. I have also started to decorate the house for the season bit by bit. I found an adorable set of hand carved wooden apples at the thrift store, and from there my mantle decor began! My next projects are to make a yarn leaf bunting and a wreath for the door. I will be sure to share pictures when I am done! Until I can share my own, here are a few beauties from where I have drawn my inspiration.


Source: houzz.com via Kaysley on Pinterest







Source: sampler.com via marja on Pinterest

Source: hgtv.com via Toni on Pinterest


Source: hgtv.com via Toni on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Toni on Pinterest






No comments: