Saturday, April 30, 2011

{I'm back!}

blog, how i have missed thee...

It has been far too long since I have shared stories of our daily fun and adventures. Time has passed, and I have gotten quite out of my routine! A few rough patches and heartaches have affected myself and my family, but with those hard times came wonderful memories and milestones. My tiny little sunbeam has brightened even the darkest days, and his smile has helped heal my wounds.

Thank you to each and every one of your for your love and compassion over the past few months - I am so truly blessed to have you in my life.

I hope to catch up a bit where I left off, forgive me for the photo-overload over the next few weeks! I hope I haven't lost all my fun friends - I love knowing you are reading and following along in our fun. <3

No comments: