Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Job!

My new Boss @ his desk  : )
It's official, I have been hired for my new position as a Stay-at-Home-Mom!!
My 12 week Maternity Leave ended on August 8th. On July 25th I gave them two weeks notice to fill my spot at work.

My email was as follows:

This note is bittersweet for me to write to you. I have attached for you my letter of resignation.
I have enjoyed the past two years I have spent at Arvest so very much! I have seen so many employees come and go and I have formed a special relationship with each of them. You are all so wonderful and unique. While all families have their ups and downs and experience hard times, together we created some great memories! I have never had so much fun and laughter at a work place, nor felt comfortable enough to be my complete self and I want to say thank you. Thank you for your kindness and trust, for all the personal goals and challenges and wonderful opportunities offered, the daily spirit lifting laughter, and thank you for the support.


Ryan and I have started a new chapter of our lives together with our son, Dylan. I have been given the blessing of doing what I knew I always wanted to do - be a stay at home Mom! I look forward to my new role and I appreciate your understanding.
I can't wait to introduce you to the mini love of my life! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

I loved my job - I had such a fun, crazy, memorable two and a half years with Arvest Bank! I will miss my girls (and boys) so very much. I think the hardest part was leaving on May 15th knowing I wouldn't come back but not being able to say goodbye.
A few girls knew that day and they secretly shed tears with me in the break room. I'll never forget Neda's goodbye...she asked me to step into the hall with her and wanted one favor. She begged that I not say goodbye when I leave because she couldn't take it. We threw our arms around each other and cried!
While we all endured so many changes and lots of drama, I loved my family there so very much!

In two years I only took a handful of pictures :( There are tons of people I adore that I never snapped a single picture of...sorry loves! Here are a few!
43rd, My home away from home
My girls! Joenna & Mary
Teresa, Emily, Nicole, Amber, Jojo, Ashley, me
Bryan & I
Miss Thai
Teresa as a fairy!
My dear friend
Me & Em on Halloween
Neda, me, Bryan, Ashley, Joenna, Trina
Sweethearts decorated while we were on our Honeymoon!
My Mummy birthday
Flowers, a crown, desk bling & a frap = so loved!
Thank you Mary!!
A party for Dylan!


I welcome this change in our lives and I look forward to spending each and every day by Dylan's side. Ryan and I were both raised by family at home and it has been a passionate subject of ours for years. We decided long before we got married that once we had children, we would do whatever it took to make sure I was home to raise our babies...and I count my blessings now as I look at my son and realize we have made it a reality. I wish every Momma had the same opportunity.
I welcome this change and I can't wait for my days full of reading, slobbery kisses, dancing, changing diapers, learning, singing, nursing, bonding, singing, giggling and so much more

2 comments:

caraheck said...

congrats toni!! thats so exciting! what a wonderful job! your going to be such a fabulous mom, actually i'm sure you already are!! dylan is so presh by the way!

smithpeasinapod said...

Heheee! Thank you Cara!! We are having a blast together <3
so great to hear from you!