Monday, October 24, 2011

{Fifty}

1. What time did you get up this morning? My little alarm (Dylan) sounded off at 6:45.
2. What color are your toes painted? Sparkly black for Halloween!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Moneyball
4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I LOVE Oklahoma – I’ll probably never leave. My second choice would be New Mexico.
6. What did you have for breakfast? I shared a bowl of Golden Grahams with baby d.
7. What is your favorite food? Mexican food is my absolute favorite.
8. Foods you dislike? Fish, scallops, shrimp – do you see the trend? Seafood and I do not get along.
9. Favorite place to eat? Our kitchen! I’d take a home cooked meal over a restaurant any day.
10. Favorite dressing? Creamy Italian or Spicy Southwest Ranch.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2010 Honda CRV
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, Tunics &  my red Toms
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  The Redwoods in California (next summer!)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  1/2 full, of course.
15. Where would you want to retire?  Everywhere! I want to live here close to home, but I want to buy a vintage RV & travel like crazy with my hubby.
16. Favorite time of day?  Right after dinner when we are all together, full bellies, happy & playing outside.
17. Where were you born?  Tulsa, Oklahoma.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I love napping to golf…does that count? I don’t care to watch football but I’ll root for my Husband’s Alma Mater…Boomer!
19. What is your favorite fragrance?   Anything earthy and light for me, and Romance when Ryan wears it.
20. What is your favorite face cream?  Cetaphil moisturizer & AHA for break outs.
21. Favorite baby/kids products?  Oh wow, I could (and will) do a whole post on this question! Here are five: RadioFlyer wagon & walker, Ergo Baby Carrier, Marpac Sleepmate, Aiden and Anais Swaddlers, My Ride 65 Car Seat.
22. People watcher?  Is this a question? Yes?
23. Are you a morning or night person?  Although I am quiet and a bit cranky in the morning, I enjoy running around the house with Dylan while Ryan gets ready for work.
24. Do you have any pets?   Yes! We have a darling Pembroke Corgi named Chloe.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  We are planning a big 10 year anniversary trip to California next summer! Ryan and I are super excited!
 26. What did you want to be when you were little?  An artist or a zoo keeper.
27. What is your favorite memory?  My wedding day was the most fun I have ever had in my life – We want to do it all over again! The birth of our baby boy was the most amazing, loving day I have ever experienced. I’ll have to go with both.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog, but I love both.
29. Are you married?  Yes – we just celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Summer Solstice.
30. Always wear your seat belt?  I will not drive until everyone has them on! Just call me the seat belt Nazi!
31. Been in a car accident?  Yep. One that changed my life in so many ways the summer of 2002.
32. Any pet peeves? Chewing with mouth open, smacking & talking with mouth open – all food related!
33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Plain Jane, Pepperoni.
34. Favorite flowers?  Peonies & Spider Mums
35. Favorite ice cream?  It is a toss-up between chocolate chip & cookies & cream.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Bueno.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  Aww really? You are going to out me like that?! Twice L
38. From whom did you get your last email?  April Bright!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Anthropolgie for me, Land of Nod for Dylan.
40. Favorite book?  The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands
41. Like your job?  LOVE it.
42. Broccoli?  Yum.
43. What was your favorite vacation?  Cozumel, Mexico. We loved our honeymoon so much that we went back on a Scuba Diving trip with five of our close friends. 
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Ryan.
45. What are you listening to right now?  Bullet Proof by Radiohead is on my Pandora right now. Speaking of, my dear friend Cara got Dylan the Radiohead Rockabye Baby & it is awesome!
46. What is your favorite color?  Green for housewares, yellow for clothes.
47. How many tattoos do you have?  None.
48. Coffee drinker?  Yes but I prefer tea. Chai please.
49. Favorite drink?  Dr. Pepper is my sinful indulgence.
50. What word describes you best?  Happy!


No comments: